- We are located in a remote part of the desert. It is our goal to maintain the ranch grounds as naturally as possible. Drive only where there are roads.
- The Dark Sky and Quiet Hours are 9 p.m. to 8 a.m. (Do not leave outside lights on all night.) We are located in the Greater Big Bend International Dark Sky Reserve.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- Be respectful of other campers and campsites.
- To avoid attracting desert animals, don’t leave food out.
- Please be considerate when using the campground facilities.
- Don’t forget to clean up your cigarette butts and throw them away.
- Share the WiFi. Sending an email, texting, making a phone call, or posting to social media is great. It may not be the best place for streaming movies 24 hours a day. You’re outdoors. Enjoy it.
- You should leave the campsite cleaner than when you found it. When you pack up, check for garbage around the campsite.
- Put out the fire. Before turning into bed, make sure your fire is out and not smoldering. Please do not use the fire pit to dispose of garbage.
- Any problems should be reported immediately to the owners/camp hosts. Get in touch with us as soon as possible!
Please send us an email requesting to cancel your reservations.
- 7 days or less before your arrival – no refund and no rescheduling
- 8 – 14 days before your arrival – 50% refund and reschedule allowed
- 15 days or more before your arrival – 100% refund and reschedule allowed
- $20 cancellation fee per site
In the event of a cancellation 8-15 days or more before your arrival date, please contact us via email and we will assist you in changing the reservation on our end to possibly avoid any charges.
We do not make exceptions to the policy for things that are out of our control such as area power outages, weather, nature, WiFi outages, park closures, etc.
Your fur babies are welcome!
- Keep your pet on a leash at all times. If the pet is well-behaved and does not interfere with the other campers, then it can be kept off-leash.
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage their pets cause. Pet owners will be asked to pay for any damage to their property caused by their pets.
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets. We ask that you be respectful and pick up after your pets so our campground stays clean.
- You will be charged $20 if your pet’s waste is not cleaned up or if your pet causes any damage.
- Pets must be respectful of other campers. If conflicts arise, you may be asked to keep them at your campsite, inside your camper, or to leave the grounds. No refunds will be given.
- Pets are welcome at tent campsites, but they cannot be left unattended. Dry Camping sites please be sure your pet is accustomed to being left unattended in an RV, van, or skoolie.